Patients on long term medication can order repeat prescriptions in a number of ways:
- In Person - drop your repeat slip in at reception with the items required clearly marked.
- By Post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- By Telephone - to 01224 555 277
- Online - follow the link at the top of this page and carry out a simple registration.
- By E-Mail - to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively patients can arrange for their regular chemist to collect prescriptions on their behalf.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see either a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications.
Please allow two full working days between requesting and collecting your prescription