Clinics & Services
In addition to general medical consultations we are pleased to be able to provide specialist clinics and services covering the following areas:
- Copd / Asthma - clinics are held on a Wednesday,Thursday and Friday at the practice or a Friday afternoon at Boots Bon Accord.
- Heart Disease
- Cervical Cytology - by appointment with the practice nurse.
- Maternity Services - all doctors can provide antenatal and postnatal care. A midwife clinic is held on a Thursday and Friday. Postnatal appointments are carried out along with your baby’s 6 week assessment.
- Well Baby Clinic - held on a Wednesday Afternoon between 2pm and 3.45pm where the health visitors are able to give advice and weigh your baby. Immunisations are also carried out at this clinic by appointment. Please remember that this is for well babies only. Children requiring treatment should make a separate appointment to see a doctor. The next clinic will be on Wednesday 29th July
- Child Health Surveillance -including the routine immunisation of children and carried out in conjunction with the health visiting team.
- Cryotherapy - the freezing of warts and other small skin lesions is carried out by the nurses, but you must consult a GP first to see if this treatment would be suitable for you.
- Annual Flu Immunisation Programme - to protect the elderly and those at risk.
- Smoking Cessation - please ask at reception or at any consultation for information and support. You can also get free help at any local pharmacy.